Syncopatix Syncopatix

hah

I liked this lol, it was just as random as that song. I never thought someone would use it thats for sure lol but nice job!

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

i didnt care for it that much

not really that good, it was kinda funny, but i think you should stick to dark stuff i really would like to see that weird stuff again lol.

was that fat dude in the blue suit acted by devvo? it sounded like him

LC: April Fooled LC: April Fooled

i laughed alot

I laughed alot when he pulled his finger and got punched lol!

and it was funny when the camera was going back and forth then it showed the other dude lol u shouldhave made it george bush lol

good job tho dude lol that was cool and very funny

"target practice" W.W.W "target practice" W.W.W

good job

Damn good job dude, you are totally 100% right.

what he did was fucking rediculously stupid, and there IS nothing that can explain it.

this was good tho, it was cool to see something different....

its sad that even if hes so stupid hes gonna kill himself (and ruin what could be) he took a bunch of people with him, what a fag.

SSB:Brawl SSB:Brawl

good job u get my 5

dude that thing ness did to the ice climbers and mr game and watch WAS AWESOME, dude that was so dark. creepy, but so unexpected.

"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

help

you cant blame anyone for what this guy did.....
maybe it was a sign, this flash, of what was to come.
you cannot blame violent games, you cant blame music.

it was his fault for letting himself get so low as to even consider such a thing.

people who do things like these cant think 5 seconds ahead of themselves, they dont see that even if their life is bad now, that if they bear through it they will get away from it and go somewhere else.

many people have thought of killing themselves, but to all of those who do, you are ruining what is to come, you will NOT be in the same situation forever.

you can never tell what a person is thinking on the inside, the most harmless person who is nice to everyone could turn around and do this same exact thing.

Learn to control your emotions, learn that things change, and nothing, NOTHING is worth killing yourself.

you cant blame newgrounds for this, and you cant blame anything else. Blame is what causes it, a lack of responsibility for ones actions. We will probably be hearing a lot of blame in the next few months, but blaming somone else for things that happened never helped anything.

the point of this?

look what hitler did, blamed the jews for everything, letting yourself believe these stupid things and actually follow the ones who blame people is only harming yourself.

america is all about freedom, about the fact that noone can control what you do, you are free to do what you want.

you take away your freedom by blaming others, the only thing that keeps the holocost from happening all over again, over and over is the fact that not just 1 catagory gets blamed, many do.

i know that hardly anyone will even read this, and probably there would be people that would even hate me for saying it, but i hope somone sees it and it helps.

may jeff rest in gods hands......

Lots of people find this review helpful!

CT-T: Trailer CT-T: Trailer

woot

I wrote most of the script! woot! i feel so special!

lol its pretty good, i wouldhave liked it to be more like RVB, but it is more origional like this.

and its pretty funny.

if people vote well, we will be working on a full episode!

Stuffed Animals Stuffed Animals

better then i could do

Definately better than anything i could do lol