Syncopatix Syncopatix

hah

I liked this lol, it was just as random as that song. I never thought someone would use it thats for sure lol but nice job!

The Child That Smelt Odd The Child That Smelt Odd

i didnt care for it that much

not really that good, it was kinda funny, but i think you should stick to dark stuff i really would like to see that weird stuff again lol.

was that fat dude in the blue suit acted by devvo? it sounded like him

LC: April Fooled LC: April Fooled

i laughed alot

I laughed alot when he pulled his finger and got punched lol!

and it was funny when the camera was going back and forth then it showed the other dude lol u shouldhave made it george bush lol

good job tho dude lol that was cool and very funny

Mouse Avoider: Hype Mouse Avoider: Hype

Well done

Nice graphics, decent coding, not very challenging but that depends on who is playing. The only problem is you can just move your mouse quickly to go through walls (I actually didnt know that till I read it in a review lol) but I liked the graphics a lot, and I think you did pretty well.

Make the missiles shoot faster :-P

Orc Slayer Orc Slayer

cool

real basic, good try at a game, maybe work on the characters more.

thanks for usin my music lol

Nutty McNuts Nutty McNuts

its way way too hard

have you even tried playing it? WAY too hard

Rucklo - Chernykh (Full) Rucklo - Chernykh (Full)

Dood

Yeaaaa gooo Rucklo!

I brush my teeth to this shit.

[MR] - Tunnel Vision Evasion [MR] - Tunnel Vision Evasion

hmm..

Some decent ideas floating around in there, but I think the synth choice really may have killed the melody. I am trying to envision it with a different more trancey lead and it definitely sounds better with it. And the drums unfortunately detract greatly from the song until about 1:30. P.S I love the little video-game sounding break at 1:22, it was really sweet haha.

I think you should rechoose synths, keep the melodies, and add some more bass to this to give it some more Umpfh.

5/5 for the sake of getting your score up.

MattReeves responds:

Thank you for the honest feedback. I suppose that I should've mentioned that this song isn't entirely finished. However, let me try to explain the song a little more. I'm very influenced by video game music, and sometimes, songs that start out as VG music, may transform into something else entirely, depending on what direction I think the song should go. And I think if you think of video games while listening to this song, you will hear what I hear. Definitely some old school influence, especially Vectorman, haha. But anyway, the main thing is, if I changed the song, or even just the sound of the main lead, it wouldn't be the same song I've listened to a thousand times. I realize the beginning sounds cheesy, but that's how the song started out. I basically took a video game sound, and modernized it as the song progessed, while at the same time keeping the main theme.

So anyway, I really appreciate the criticism. And I will try some things, but if I feel at all like the song is going a different direction, I'll just leave it alone. I hope you can accept her for what she is. Maybe a couple more listens will change your mind. Thanks again.

[MR] A Lonely Path To Nowhere [MR] A Lonely Path To Nowhere

Sweet simplicity

Fucking incredible melody mixture, up until 1:14. You mixed 2 keys together and lose a lot of points for that, but I LOVE the bells, and the 2 overlapping melodies. Sounds like something straight off Final Fantasy, but it seems you ran out of ideas somewhere along the line.

MattReeves responds:

Wow, you know, I never even noticed that. I made this song over 2 years ago. It's weird that you pointed it out, because I can hear what you're talking about. Although, I think it's mainly only one note that's really sour. But I think it fits in with the creepiness of the bassline. So I'm kind of on the fence with this one. I think if I had brought the bassline out a little more, the melody would've faded into the background, and sounded less strange. Nevertheless, my mind is very boggled right now. Huh. Well thanks, haha.

Link Link